In line with the CPC/Bookfest risk management
social distancing and hygiene measures will be enforced.
Anyone experiencing symptoms of, who has had a positive test for, is awaiting test results, or is isolating or quarantining for Covid-19 must not attend any Bookfest event.
In the event of any subsequent illness, if any attendee develops symptoms, or tests positive for Covid-19 within 21 days of visiting Bookfest please email email@example.com or call 07803 136 949.
Bookfest reserves the right to refuse admission or eject anyone who does not adhere to the current regulations. We also reserve the right to alter any seating allocation at our discretion.
- In accordance with CPC requirements face masks must be worn by everyone entering the QH. If you have questions please contact us.
- Hand sanitiser will be available but do please bring your own if you prefer.
- The hall will be cleared and well aired and seating cleaned and sanitised between events.
- As the hall may therefore be chillier than usual we recommend you bring a coat but please note that all your belongings must be taken to your seat.
- All seats will be positioned 1 metre apart with an additional space between groups.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time and queue (observing social distancing) outside the Queen’s Hall. If you are late there is a risk you may lose your allocated seat. You will be ushered to and from your seats in row order. You will be expected to remain in your designated seat for the duration of the performance.
- Please check www.cuckfieldbookfest.co.uk on Fri 13th for any updated information.
- As the person booking please inform other members of your party of these conditions and information.
- All participants attend at their own risk.
- Please note. There will be no refreshments on the Saturday but there are lots of places in the village where you can eat.