Please see maps below for event locations.
This is just a reminder of a few points:
- We encourage you to wear masks when moving around the Queen’s Hall and the Old School.
- Remember, we have to ventilate the hall regularly so come warmly clad, even though the weather forecast is good.
- There is a public car park in Broad Street plus on street parking in the village. If using the Broad Street car park, a disc is required. This can be obtained from several village shops (indicated on the board in the car park)
- There will be a bar in the garden of the Queen’s Hall this year – it will be under cover but another reason to wear warm clothes.
- The familiar yellow coffee truck will be parked at the front of the Queen’s Hall so you can pick up a hot drink from there.
- Book Club readers of The Year without Summer who are coming to hear Guinevere Glasfurd talking to Julian Worricker, are reminded that any one with questions should email them to email@example.com before Sunday. BUT NO NEED TO HAVE READ THE BOOK TO ENJOY THE DISCUSSION
If you are a FRIEND OF CUCKFEST, look out for the table where you can collect your voucher for a free glass of wine and a Friends’ badge.